Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dermstore Product Review


Colorescience Pro



Eye Pencil - Brown (0.06oz.)

Price: $12.50
What it is:
A smooth, moisturizing pencil liner with a long-lasting finish. 

What it's used for:
Colorescience Pro Eye Pencil adds major definition with true pigment color for defined, contoured lash lines. The soft pencil tip easily glides along your lids with precise application. Enriched with moisturizing plant extracts, its smooth texture will never pull on your skin.
My Review:
I love this eyeliner pencil, the color is perfect for me and it goes on very easy.  The product is smooth and you can easily apply this product exactly how and where you want it.  I would recommend this product to anyone who wants an eye pencil what is affordable, great quality, and good for the skin.



Hissyfit

Saving Face Foundation SPF 50+ - Honey (1oz.)

Price: $29.00 NOW $14.50 Save 50%

What it is:
An elegant anti-aging foundation with a potent SPF of 50.

What it's used for:
This beautiful foundation formulation offers moisturizing coverage as well as an SPF of 50 to protect the skin against both UVA and UVB rays. Anti-aging extracts of pomegranate, green tea, Australian daisy and cehami work together to neutralize free radicals, reduce inflammation and boost cell renewal, all while soothing and calming the complexion. After application, the skin glows with health and vibrancy, imperfections are disguised and the complexion is effectively shielded against UV damage.Honey is a warm tan shade.

My Review:
I love foundation! It feel great on my skin and as always, I love any skin care product that was SPF, but this product has the most I have seen in foundation. 50+ SPF is GREAT! I can wait till my skin gets a bit "tanner" from the sun for me to use this product more ( unfortunately, I pick a shade to dark for me. :(.. But I love the feel and I know that the coverage is very good).



Lumene



Blueberry Curl Mascara - #1 Black (1piece)

Price: $9.99
What it is:
A mascara that gives you perfectly curled, voluminous lashes in just one stroke.

What it's used for:
Lumene Blueberry Curl Mascara features an innovative brush and unique Nordic formula to give you incredible volume. It coats every lash individually, resulting in clump-free, separated lashes. Its conditioning ingredients, like Finnish blueberry seed, will leave your lashes lengthened, curled, and flexible, not dry or brittle like some mascaras.

My Review:
If you know me, you know I love mascara. When I first picked this product out I was not sure how it was going to be because the price was ONLY $9.99, and for mascara that is cheap. I was wrong, it is the best, the BEST mascara that I have ever used in my entire life. The only this is that sometimes it is hard to get off, but other then that I love it! 



Raw Natural Beauty



Raw Color Perfect Trio Mineral Brush Set (3piece)

Price: $49.00 NOW $39.20 Save 20%
What it is:
All three of Raw Natural Beauty's high-quality brushes.

What it's used for:
Get three professional brushes that blend, conceal and gently sweep powder across your skin for a flawless finish. These three high quality brushes are made with the finest hair and have sturdy refined handles for precise application of your favorite products.

  • Concealer Brush
  • Maximum Coverage Foundation Brush
  • Multi-Tasking Retractable Brush
  • My Review:
    Theses brushes are the best! I love them., they are sooo soft and easy to clean. I don't know how anyone could or why they would complain about theses. These are about the best brushes that you can get, in my opinion. They are perfect for what they are meant to do, I like the blending brush the best because it is so soft and does the job perfect. 

    Disclaimer:  I was sent the products mentioned above for free from The DermStore for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Yours experience with this products might differ from my own.





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment