Monday, April 23, 2012

Naked Binder Product Review



Classic Binder:
The classic Binder is covered in black, grained FSC certified Ecological Fibers paper with a cotton spine wrap, this binder stand out in the crouw. Sporting a metal free European style finger pull for ease of getting off the shelf and 9 color. Strong and striking this binder is a pleasure to use and get noticed out and about
Price 1" D Ring: $8.50


My Review:
This is my favorite binder of all time, it is very easy to use and can fit tons of school paper or work paper into it. It use this binder form y 7 classes and my job! The one thing that I wish was different in this binder would be the ability to flip the top under the bottom, so that it is easer to keep on a deck with other things. That was just one thing I had trouble with because the whole binder does take up space, but that is just a miner thing that it really does not make much different to, in my opinion. I love that the binder has different color to chose from so that you are able to have different binder and be able to know easer which binder you need, just buy the color. I recommend these binder, they are very durable and long-lasting.


Project Binders
The Project Binder is a bare board Naked Binder with a bit of modest side. It sports a spine wrap of durable library-grade 100% cotton book-binding cloth applied with water based glue to add color and protection 
  • Completely recyclable 100% recycled board, 97% post-consumer waste
  • Independently tested to 250,000+ flexes
1" D ring: $7.50


My Review:

I really like this product, I have not used it as much as I do the Classic Binder, but it works jus as good! I really like al of Naked Binder's because they are 100% recycled board, and 97% post-consumer waste, which is very good for the environment, they have many different shades of colors, something to brighten your day. In this binder, I received one of the red shaded. Their binders and very durable and will last a whole school year or longer! 


NoteBook Binder
A LITTLE NAKED BINDER - THE NAKED BINDER NOTEBOOK BINDER
Sometimes you just need a smaller 3-ring binder to slip in your purse, briefcase or backpack. The new Naked Binder Notebook Binder offers your a little Naked Binder, holding 8.5" x 5.5" sheets of paper in a eco-freindly and beautiful binder.
Available in a 1" D-ring, this half sheet binder is perfect for holding recipes, notes, that new art project or your idea for a new aco engineering project.
1" D ring: $7.00

My Review:
This is the best thing next to the larger binders. I use this NoteBook Binder as my planner, to write down important things or to keep track of my assignments so I will not forget them. One thing I am guilty of is drawing on this binder, you can draw anything on the cover of it because all it is just recycled board. But, I love the cover of it, it is very durable (and you know it is durable when it stand a school year or two with me). I would recommend this product to anyone!

Naked Binder Tabs
Need to organize your Naked Binder's contents? Naked Tab Dividers are a great solution. Elegant, simple, environmentally friendly, acid free and completely recyclable, Naked Tabs are the perfect finding touch for your 3-ring binders. Set of 5 tabs and a cover page all de-bossed with roman numerals. 
One set of tabs: $5.50
My Review:
These are very useful for diving up your subjects. For me, I personally allow two subjects for each Binder Tab so that I am able to quickly turn to the subject that I need without flipping every page in the binder. I would really recommend these!  


Disclaimer:  I was sent the products mentioned above for free from NakedBinder for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Yours experience with this products might differ from my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment