Monday, April 9, 2012

Astara Skin Care Product Review

I have really enjoyed trying these products, especially the masks. I recived the Intro/Travel kit: it had many many products and they were all wonderful! The Botanical Cleansing Gelé and AHA Nutrients Toning Essence were my favorites, except for the Blue Flame Purification Mask.

I enjoyed the Botanical Botanical Cleansing Gelé. This product helps to clear your skin to give your a smooth, clear ,and 'pore-less' glow. This product can be used on all skin :Combination, Oily, and Blemish Prone Skin.

The AHA Nutrients Toning Essence is for all skin types. It smooths your complexion and hydrates your skin so that it give a natural glow. I really enjoyed using this product because it make my skin feel so soft and it felt new after using the product on it.

The last product but by far my favorite is the Blue Flame Purification Mask. This product has so much stuff that is very good for your skin in it that you could easily lose count if you counted them. The first thing I noticed when I used this product was the smell, I opened it up and my eyes got wide because the smell of Tea Tree is my favorite and that is the first ingredient in this wonderful product. It can also be used for acne and many other wonderful things.  

Intro/Travel Kit

Description:
Get started with 2 ounces of Botanical Cleansing Gelé, Daily Refining Scrub, AHA Nutrient Toning Essence, 1.3 ounces of Activated Antioxidant Infusion, and a trial size of all six masks.


Disclaimer:  I was sent the products mentioned above for free from Astara Skin Care for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Yours experience with this products might differ from my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment