Monday, February 4, 2013

Glade Expressions

I love having a clean, fresh smelling home. When I was chosen to be apart of this BzzAgent campaign I was very excited. We were sent coupons to try the new Glade Expressions Collection, the spray and oil diffuser. I used the coupons given to me by BzzAgent, I purchased the Oil Diffuser (in the Fuji apple & Cardamon scent). As soon as I arrived home, I open them up and set them to work! The overall design of it is very nice, and the scents compliments each other. Both the spray and diffuser smell is just right, not over the top but enough to notice. The spray lasts for some time and the oil diffuser says it will last for 30 days, not having it that one I do not know for sure if it will last, but the smell in my bedroom (Where I am using them) smells wonderful! These are both great products and I will buy them in the future. *Disclaimer: I received a full sized sample of these products in exchange for honest my review of the product. This does not reflect on my review. The opinions in this post are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment