Monday, September 24, 2012

blush.com ~ Myface.cosmetics Product Review

I recently was given the chance to review a product from Blush.com. I really love this site because it also has two other stores that you are able to make purchases from, the Dermstore.com and Hairenvy.com without paying two shipping prices or different orders. The product that I recieved to try was the
Myface.cosmetics:  R and B Rouge-Blusher - Paradiso Pink (8g.)
Price: $24.00
Create a flattering flush with myface cosmetics R and B Rouge-Blusher. Customized to complement your skin tone, this pressed powder blush features pearly pigments to give you a soft, subtle glow.
Paradiso Pink is a light pink shade, ideal for fair skin tones. 


Here are all the other shades of this wonderful product that are available. 

 My Review:
I really enjoy finding new brands or products that works great, but sometimes it can be hard and expensive. myface.cosmtics is a brand that I know I will be purchasing from again. This blush is very pigmented but bendable which is what I want in a blush. I love the color, it was the perfect color for my skin, but they have other colors for YOU to find your PERFECT shade for your skin color and I'm sure you will fall in love with your perfect shade! I definitely recommend this product!

Disclaimer:  I was sent the product mentioned above for free from Blush.com for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Yours experience with this products might differ from my own.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment