Friday, March 2, 2012

NubaNau Product Review

I was so excited when my NubaNau box came in the mail! I opened it right away and saw all the goodies in it. There were TONS of samples. I received two full sized products: Argan Oil and All Natural Body Bar. I believe I received over 12 samples with just the two products!
They pack their products into a box so nicely, don't they?


The First product I received was "The Argan oil".
Our Signature 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil - Deeply Nourishing and indispensable for face, hair and bodyAn extraordinary and versatile product - extremely light and easily absorbed - giving the skin a healthy, radiant glow.

- Use on face, hair and body,

- Naturally high in Tocopherols / Antioxidants and Carotene to nourish and protect the skin,

- Minimizes the the appearance of fine facial lines,
- Helps to restore and improve the skins elasticity,
- Contains Omega 6 - which helps to prevent hair breakage,
- Softens cuticles and conditions nails,
- Conditions and treats damaged and frizzy ends of your hair,
- Adds a soft shine to hair,
- Assists in a healing blemished or scarred skin.
$45.00
(30ml - 1.01 fl oz) 

My Review
I loved using this product. When I use my skin care items I most always add a small drop to it before using it. I love how it feels after using it with shampoo.  I love that they don't add anything to the ingredts. The only thing that is in this product is 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil. I would buy this product again and again. 
 
The First product I received was "The Argan oil".
 Our Signature, All Natural Body Bar - A wonderfully fragrant cleansing bar made with 85% Certified Organic Ingredients

Our Hand-Crafted, Aromatherapy Body Bars are made in small batches with a beautiful blend of USDA Certified Organic essential oils and all Natural Ingredients.

The invigorating fragrance of Orange and Rosemary offers an uplifting, sensory experience - for a great start to the day!

Mild and Gentle - Suitable for all skin types.
Ingredients:  Saponified Organic Oils of Palm* (Elaeis Guineensis Oil), Coconut* (Cocos Nucifera Oil), Olive* (Olea Europaea Fruit Oil) and Palm Kernel* (Elaeis Guineensis Kernel Oil), Natural Citrus Oil Blend with Organic Orange Oil* (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil) , Organic Orange Peel* (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel) and Rosemary Extract* (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil).
*USDA Certified Organic Ingredient
$10.00
(3.5 oz - 99g.)

My Review
I did not think I was going to like this product at first. I used it and it seemed to be very hard and was unable to lather very well. I soon found it that it just need a few minutes for it to lather. I guess this is normal for 100% natural  and organic soap!  After using this product my skin are NOT dry at all. It made my skin feel fresh and new. I really love using this product, and I'm sooo happy I still have some left!






 I recommend these products!

Disclaimer:  I was sent the products mentioned above for free from NubaNau for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Yours experience with this products might differ from my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment