Saturday, January 14, 2012

DaVinci Gourmet Syrups Review

I received three different flavors of DaVinci's syrups: Raspberry, Vanilla, and Caramel.
I have not used all of them in a recipe yet, but I hope to do some latter.


Raspberry (Classic):
I have used this one in a recipe off of their site. I made the Chocolate Raspberry Truffles. I took them to my school and shared them with my classmates and teachers. They all loved them. I give this syrup a A for taste, except if you taste it plain it has a cold medicine taste. You could use this syrup and make all different types of treats: cookies, chocolates, drinks, and much more. I would recommend this one!



Caramel (Classic):
I have not used this syrup in a recipe yet, but I hope to find one so I can try it out. I have tasted this syrup and it does not taste like medicine, it has a nice taste like a caramel candy you can get at the store! I hope to use this in a coffe drink or a cookie. I can't wait to try it more! I would give it a B+ now.






Vanilla (Sugar Free):
I have used this in a coffee flavored drink, but I did not like it at all. The taste of it was NOT good. It was very weird tasting, I would have rather used my vanilla extract. I thinking the flavor could have been weird because it is Sugar free, unlike all the others. I'm not sure. I think this flavor would a great in coffee because I love my drinks with vanilla. I am not able to give this syrup a good grade, but I think it would be about a C-. Some people may like this syrup is are use to sugar free products!





Disclaimer:  I was sent a DaVinci syrups (3) for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Yours experience with this products might differ from my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment