Friday, December 30, 2011

Help Product Reviews

I had to chance to review some of the product from Help. Helps sells remedies for many different problems such as: not being able to sleep,  have a blister, having allergies, having a stuffy nose, having a cut, having a aching body, and have a head ache.

I enjoyed trying their product. I think the one I used most was the headache one because that is the most common problem in our house. I know that this product works just as well as any you would buy from CVS or any store.  Help uses less drugs, less dyes, and less waste. When Help makes their drugs they use the lest amount of drugs possible that will result in the same effect they also use the lest amount of coatings for their pills. One of the main reason I love this company is because of the less waste. The package of this product is made out of paper pulp and a constrarch-based plastic.

Coincidentally, once I received the kit my mother had a blister on her toe. I let her use one of the Help! I have a blister pack. She said that the band-aid sort of thing stayed on her toe very well. Help is one of the few companies I have seen that does not put a coating of sugar on the pill to make it taste better, and I'm glad for that.





I recommend this product!
Disclaimer:  I was sent a free Help kit for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for a positive review. The opinions expressed above are my own. Yours experience with this products might differ from my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment